Bank loan consolidation
Posted On July 10, 2019
Haset Bank loan consolidation
Do you think that transferring a loan from one banking company to another is completely unattainable? Then you are definitely wrong. This is evidenced by the consolidation of loans from Haset Bank. An easy way to get rid of disadvantageous debts in exchange for a loan with better repayment terms.
Haset Bank loan consolidation will offer you one thing – you will repay less and shorter time. And this is a challenge that is very difficult to reject. You can combine all obligations of any type. When the loan unification reaches a higher value and you repay properly, you are entitled to a favorable interest rate of 4.9%.
Consolidating loans from Haset Bank is a safe way to lower your monthly payment. Without unnecessary loss of precious time, demanding paperwork and other official obstruction. You can handle everything through a practical online application directly from home.
Are you burdened by two different loans and overdraft totaling CZK 220,000, with a monthly payment of CZK 5,415? Then take advantage of Haset Bank consolidation and save. Early repayment interest 4.9% and APR 5.02%. The monthly installment will be CZK 2,653. Altogether you will pay the amount of 268 929 CZK.
Benefits of consolidation:
- Very low interest rate at higher sums and proper repayment from 4.9%.
- Speed of disbursement of funds. You will receive them an hour after the request is processed.
- Haset Bank loan consolidation can be obtained by visiting a branch, on the telephone line or online.
- Up to 10 arbitrary types of loans can be consolidated, including overdraft and credit cards.
- Minimum administrative requirements.
- Confirmation of income older than 30 days is accepted.
Cons of Consolidation:
- If you transfer loans at a lower rate, you will get an average interest rate of 5.9%.
- If you are on notice or trial, your application will be automatically rejected.
- You are entitled to lower interest (bonus) rates only in the case of timely and smooth repayment.
- Czech citizenship
- Ability to pay off your obligations